Pete Davidson Officially Calls Kim Kardashian His "Girlfriend"

 

After nearly three months of dating, Pete Davidson has made things official, referring to Kim Kardashian as publicly as his “girlfriend” for the first time.

By ASHLEY JOY PARKERFEB 08, 2022 2:32 AMTAGS
Watch: Kim Kardashian Has "Fallen Hard" for Pete Davidson

Putting a label on it.

Pete Davidson referred to Kim Kardashian as his "girlfriend" publicly for the very first time. The Saturday Night Live star, 28, dropped the GF title while discussing how he handles his life in the spotlight during an interview with People.

"I don't have Instagram or Twitter or any of that stuff. So, most of my daily life is getting into cars and showing up to a set," Pete said in the interview published on Monday, Feb. 7. "Or, if I'm off, I just either hang with my friends or chill with my girlfriend inside."

He added, "So I don't do much."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indians love the Galaxy S22 Ultra more than any other premium phone

Two Nigerian Yahoo Boys Burnt To Death After Scamming A Mexican Client Of $1.6million (Video)

Cardi B wants to become a Nigerian after Trump ‘puts Americans' lives in danger’